This is probably one of my favorite blog posts to write. I do enjoy these topics actually and if you guys have any ideas please let me know in the comments below or by contacting me via Social Media on Twitter or Instagram or by the contact page on here as well but I am open to listening to your suggestions and ideas as well! Anyways here is a list of my favorite comedy movies I have watched:
1) Liar, Liar- Love the craziness of the movie, the sarcasm in one of the scenes of the movie when Jim Carrey being sarcastic in the movie or just being completely insane which makes the movie even funnier then ever. I haven't watched this movie in a very long time and I should re watch it... I also like when he tells the guy on the phone to stop breaking the law... LOL....
2) Naked Gun Movies- Love how Leslie Nielsen is a bumbling fool in the movie from singing the National Anthem of the United States wrong to being an cop in jail, these movies are hilarious and never get old to me to watch over and over again!
3) Ace Ventura Movies- Grew up with these movies, one of my favorite lines from the movie is "And You Must Be The Monopoly Guy, thanks for the free parking" Also him singing Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang as well.
4) What About Bob- Bill Murray was a genius at this movie and it was one craziness after another and I love the older movies and this makes my list for sure.
5) Trains, Planes and Automobiles- John Candy, Steve Martin, such a crazy adventure from NY back to Chicago, taking trains, plane and automobiles. Also the infamous f bomb at the car rental place that I laugh every time. I make this an annual thing towards Thanksgiving every year, both Canadian and American Thanksgiving!
There is my list of movies I have enjoyed and there are plenty of other movies that I could of listed but I am drawing a blank as I am writing this very late at night and I have to be up early in the morning but you get the idea what I mean and the movies I have watched and enjoyed as well.