- The Simpsons- I have been watching this since I was watching probably since I was 11 or 12 then obviously after so many seasons watching I just stopped watching and now I have started to watch the show again in the 31st season of the podcast as I made sure that I was going to watch this season but still one of my favorite shows growing up as well.
- King of The Hill- One of the other shows I watched that was back to back with The Simpsons and always watched Hank saying with Propane and Propane Accessories. Still a great show when it was on the air.
- Futurama- Another show that I loved as a teenager and familiar with actress Katey Sagal who was on the 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter and also she is known for Married With Children known as the lazy but hilarious Peg Bundy. Anyways that is besides the point but I mean I know who she is. Also the infamous line kiss my shiny metal butt as I am saying it appropriately.
- Garfield and Friends- The Lasagna loving cat and I remember watching this show as a kid and remember all the different episodes that they aired. Now that is a long time ago and it is indeed hard to remember that far back but I enjoyed the show and brings back memories as a kid.
- Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show/Looney Toons- Now this use to be a weekly things I use to watch on the weekends, particularly Sundays I use to watch Looney Tunes but mainly Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show which was similar to Looney Toons but I enjoyed the craziness from Bugs Bunny to Daffy Duck to Wile E. Coyote falling off the cliff still one of my favorite shows as a kid.