There are tons of dishes I have done well and in today's post I am going to highlight the dishes that I think I have mastered finally. Don't get me wrong, I am planning to cook other things but right now, I am focusing on the present dishes I have done but I will address the other dishes I would like to at the end of today's blog post.
1) Fettuccine Alfredo, with either Chicken or shrimp: I have I think at this point, mastered this dish, it tastes even better each and every time. It does take some time to master the recipe but I am indeed a fast learner.
2) Spaghetti, Such an easy dish, warm up the sauce my mom pre-made which mind you I am going to learn the sauce recipe which yes it takes several hours to make as we do a no meat sauce and a meat sauce.
3) I am the king of cooking chicken now as I am able to cook the meat right through. Apparently I have a knack to cooking it. I think I do about 2 - 2.5 minutes per side and rotate it at least 3 times enough for it to be white in the middle not pink.
4) Meatloaf- Learned different types of meatloaf recipes, turkey loaf, chicken meatloaf and of course the traditional beef meatloaf but I know how to make it very easily.
5) Burgers or Sliders- I was antsy with cooking burger seeing the red meat inside I can just hear Chef Ramsey's saying "IT'S RAAAW!" haha But it turned out very well either way or.
There is the dishes I can cook and there is tons more but again, I cannot list everything as this blog post would be endless post. I can give some honorable mentions like I learned how to roast a turkey, same with a whole chicken. Also how to cook a pork tenderloin on a BBQ. I am getting quite handy at the stove or the BBQ and there is plenty of dishes that I want to cook such as Carbonara, Risotto, my moms Spaghetti Sauce, the list is quite hefty and long and I cannot remember everything from the top of my head but I am looking forward to getting into more cooking once this cold of mine subsides and finally goes the heck away as of right now I am still dealing with a bit of a cough and rather wait to cook then cough all over the food but that is besides the point of today's post.