There are tons of dishes I have done well and in today's post I am going to highlight the dishes that I think I have mastered finally. Don't get me wrong, I am planning to cook other things but right now, I am focusing on the present dishes I have done but I will address the other dishes I would like to at the end of today's blog post.
1) Fettuccine Alfredo, with either Chicken or shrimp: I have I think at this point, mastered this dish, it tastes even better each and every time. It does take some time to master the recipe but I am indeed a fast learner.
2) Spaghetti, Such an easy dish, warm up the sauce my mom pre-made which mind you I am going to learn the sauce recipe which yes it takes several hours to make as we do a no meat sauce and a meat sauce.
3) I am the king of cooking chicken now as I am able to cook the meat right through. Apparently I have a knack to cooking it. I think I do about 2 - 2.5 minutes per side and rotate it at least 3 times enough for it to be white in the middle not pink.
4) Meatloaf- Learned different types of meatloaf recipes, turkey loaf, chicken meatloaf and of course the traditional beef meatloaf but I know how to make it very easily.
5) Burgers or Sliders- I was antsy with cooking burger seeing the red meat inside I can just hear Chef Ramsey's saying "IT'S RAAAW!" haha But it turned out very well either way or.
There is the dishes I can cook and there is tons more but again, I cannot list everything as this blog post would be endless post. I can give some honorable mentions like I learned how to roast a turkey, same with a whole chicken. Also how to cook a pork tenderloin on a BBQ. I am getting quite handy at the stove or the BBQ and there is plenty of dishes that I want to cook such as Carbonara, Risotto, my moms Spaghetti Sauce, the list is quite hefty and long and I cannot remember everything from the top of my head but I am looking forward to getting into more cooking once this cold of mine subsides and finally goes the heck away as of right now I am still dealing with a bit of a cough and rather wait to cook then cough all over the food but that is besides the point of today's post.
NEW MENU BAR HTML
Home About The Team Schedule LoungeContact