Today's post I would like to talk about my favorite moments on The Simpsons which yes it is still on air and will be back for a 31st and 32nd season which they originally said Season 30 was going to be the end of the series but I guess Fox wanted more seasons which is amazing and I will be tuning into the show in the fall when it returns and it has been years since I have seen the show honestly. Anyways here are a list of my top 5 favorite moments on the show:
1) Homer Mocking Mr Burns- Homer standing up doing stand up comedy and failing and had to do I'm Mr. Burns, Blah, blah, do this do that, blah, blah. I think I'm so great, blah, blah, blah.
2) Homer Vs. New York City- Homer vs. New York City and him using the bathroom and one tower out of order then him running from the one to the other then him looking down and saw the police officer giving him yet another ticket and he lets a loud Doh!
3) Bart Passes With a C Minus- Bart doing not so well in school ending up with a snow day and he decides to buckle down and study to pass as if he didn't he would of had to repeat the 4th grade again. At the end he passed just slightly and ended up kissing Krabappel his teacher.
4) Mother Simpson- Homer's mom is in this episode, he goes to what is suppose to be where she is buried as Homer knew she had passed away but when he started freakin out when it was Walt Whitman. Also the city of Springfield thought Homer wasn't alive anymore.
5) Homer In Space- Homer in space eating potato chips to the tune Blue Danube which is a classical and well known piece.
That is my top 5 list as like I say for majority of these lists, I do not want to make it too long as I say as always, it would be a very long post and I honestly do not wanna make this a overly long post but it has proved that longer posts you guys do enjoy so I think I am planning to write a lot more. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed today's post as I enjoyed writing these and I will talk to you guys in tomorrow's post.