So the rumors are true and I needed several days to process this entire change that is about to happen. Yes "Everything About Reality TV" Podcast is coming to an end after 4 long years On The Air and there will be changes with CBOTW and the way of podcasts. I am nervous for the changes but like Rocky said, this change will be good for me and Larry told me I have been doing this a long time now. Reason is not the negative comments but it is more with me feeling burnt out as I have been going non stop for the last 11 months now with very hardly any break so I am feeling ready for change. Now what is the changes? They are:
- I plan on taking a break from running my podcast till the start of January, then The Entertainment Man Podcast also known as The EM Podcast will be starting the first Sunday of January so I am taking a break.
- I will still be working on Power Rangers Podcast and on Punk Rock Cheeseburger during the break and I won't be going far from those ones while the transition stage is completed.
- Everything About Reality TV Feeds will no longer have new episodes and will stay up on all the platforms until Late 2020 when I will get them removed but old Episodes will remain on Podcasts.com from here on out.
- The EM Podcast will then grow onto websites like Stitcher, ITunes, TuneIn & Player FM one the ball gets rolling with then I will make the move to the other platforms within a week later I will work on bringing it onto the podcast.
- Everything About Reality TV Podcast Off Season Podcasts that have been written have been destroyed or thrown out in the trash on any flash drive or on the computer once the season is finished. Actually I have removed all the graphics and it is now stored on the flash drive so this way I have a copy. Also all episodes are on the external hard drive, yes all 240 + episodes and collabs are on there.
There is what is going to be happening and when the Podcast is starting so technically and what is next for me. Honestly I am excited for the change to happen and ready to start something newer and different. I think it was time and I could really sense it back in May that the end is near and for once I listen to my own heart and gut on this and just hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt in the end but I don't think it will as Rocky said this change will be totally good for me and things won't be as crazy for me as they are right now. The date for the Podcast to start in Sunday, January 5th, 2020 officially. So there ya go with the official date for the podcast to be launched.