Title says it all, I am not 100% sure we will be ready for Power Rangers RPM. We may end up having to postponing till the new year and I can and probably could give em to him at the movies possibly. However as yesterday I struggled to actually get stuff done and today I really need to get it finished and fast. Today is going to be the day I try and burn some tracks on this collab and really dig into it. It is not like it's that hard to do and if I have to delay Samurai and Super Samurai then so be it, I will. Just gotta keep digging at it and this is why plan b is now in affect to have it done by Sunday so I can send it officially to Larry and there is still hope as long as today I work hard and work super hard on this. Just gotta keep the faith, I gotta remain positive through it all that I am do it. Like the Arisa, host of Big Brother Canada would say: "You Can and You Will!" I use that to get myself motivated all the time and it helps.
So what if we record January and February twice? We're red hot right now and the fire is definitely lit under us to get us back up to speed. I can say this we shall be ready for June for a hopeful return of Larry in the studio to record Megaforce and Super Megaforce that's for sure. I've said it so many times that we are hopeful for a return to the studio but by March we should be all caught up and on more a steady timetable. January/February is still scheduled as it is but if we have to slip in RPM into January so be we will but for right now it's all hands on deck and Alexandra will be watching over social media in case questions pop in. I will talk to you all tomorrow!