I have sure derailed my diet and gained and lost weight on and off and i need to start losing weight and get myself down to 180 - 185 pounds again which is my goal weight at this point. I am going to be cutting down on things but not entirely but I have to have it in my diet but not in a big quantity. So what am I going to be cutting down on? Well here is my list of what I would like to give up for the duration of this diet as I wanna get this diet done soon as I have been on it for nearly 2 years. Anyways here is my list of what I would like to cut down on:
1) Sugar, the amount of sugar intake I have during the daytime.
2) Bread, I think that is part of the reason why I ended up going up in the weight as bread is one of the reason. However, I will not cut it out completely, I will have 2 pieces of bread once a week, then 1 piece of a bread during the week.
3) Kielbassa as I do not think it helps the weight loss situation but even once a week is fine for a treat so I will not be cutting it out completely but down by quite a bit now.
4) Chocolate which is a weakness for me and I am not tempted by it and yes I have had chocolate once a week during this diet which is fine but I am not making it a habit of always having it everyday but weekly or once and a while is fine.
5) Cookies, Chips, any junk food in general. I am trying to stay away from all of this as it was another weakness of mine as well but I think I have been doing well.
Now one thing I want to continue is exercising which I have been doing lately and it has helped and Saturday, alone I was over 13000 steps which is amazing and I did well so exercise is going to be one of my # 1 things to do is exercise, go out for a walk for 45 minutes to an hour. Also I plan on busing it to my appointments as the exercise will be good for me to get to my appointments there and back but if it rains then I can always get a ride or just dress up appropriately for the weather. However, this is my plan and I am going to stick to my diet this time around as well.
NEW MENU BAR HTML
Home About The Team Schedule LoungeContact