I know, you thought I was finished with Boston but this is the last of these posts before we move on to other things on this blog as this week is the finishing of the trip. I told you guys there is ton of content to cover on that trip but look forward to new posts as we continue on with the podcast this summer. Anyways here is the top things on my trip:
1) Boston Tea Party- Was interesting learning about Paul Revere and the Boston Tea Party and got to be interactive with the Boston Tea Party and threw tea over the edge of the boat so that was really cool. It answered ton of questions I had in my head about Paul Revere as I heard about it days before so that really helped.
2) Salem- Learning about individuals accused of being witches. The live demonstration of how it happened, it was very interesting and the fact I was able to maneuver around to see the presentation. It was very educational and that is the reason I went on this trip is to learn some history on Boston and the surrounding area.
3) Cheers- Yes this was the actual set they filmed the television show, Cheers on TV back in the day and I got an opportunity to watch an episode and its on my list of shows to watch now as I really enjoyed episode # 1 of the first season but it neat to be there and I got a beer glass that says Cheers Boston on it and I am only going to use it when I have a beer which I will be joining my dad for one this week.
4) Constitution and Cassin- Was really cool to actually tour a Naval boat both of em. I thought I would only gone down one level but nope went down to two levels which was cool. Then seeing a naval ship that was in the second world war against the Germans and also the Japanese at the first start when the attack on Pearl Harbor.
5) Finally on my list is Fenway Park, now you're probably going to wonder why isn't this higher in the ranks but there is no particular order really but Fenway Park I got a lot more respect for the team as before I was never a fan of Boston Red Sox but got a ton more respect for em touring. As I said in a previous post last week, I was on the Green Monstah, got to see the press box but if you wanna know more to go back to that post https://www.chrisbontheweb.com/2019/07/boston-trip-day-3-4-5.html
There is the post for today, in conclusion of talking about this trip, this was my one of my favorite trip out of the one I went to. I learned a lot on this trip and it was an educational trip and it will definitely be a memorable trip to remember honestly. It was a long trip but worth all 7 days of this trip and probably will never end up in a big city again as it was a frustrating time with one way roads and the lack of signs in the city to turn off here or go here but I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment