I wasn't going to do a post today at all due to my hectic schedule of prepping for Big Brother Canada Preview Podcast on "Everything About Reality TV" however it is late and I decided just before I go upstairs to bed, I will post up something up on the blog. Please note I am now 6 posts away from my 100th post which is crazy to think I am posted up tons of blog posts either daily or every second day, or a few days apart. So today's, tonight's blog post I would like to talk about my favorite TV Shows and trust me I got sooo many different TV shows on my list, I may miss some of them.
1) The Honeymooners (OOOOH Bang! Zoom!) from 1955 and 1956 but originally started in 1951, I love the character of Ralph and his crazy schemes he always get himself into!
2) I Love Lucy- I like her schemes and mishaps that go on in each other, such as her and Ethel working in the chocolate factory, to her in a Vitavegamin commerical, ending up getting up drunk from the product.
3) Home Improvement, Tim getting into accidents on his TV Show Tool Time to the insults and stupid middle names for Al, makes for a hilarious comedy show.
4) Full House and Fuller House
5) Degrassi (Junior High, Degrassi High, The Next Generation and I've peaked at the New Class a tad bit)
6) CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami
7) Criminal Minds: Beyond The Border
8) Mcgyver (Current New Series on TV)
9) Hawaii 5-0 (Since 2010)
10) Reality TV Shows, such as Big Brother, Big Brother Canada, The Amazing Race, The Amazing Race Canada, Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice, Masterchef, Masterchef Canada, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef Junior
11) Married With Children
The list is endless and I cannot name them all at this point, but those are the most basic out of the shows I like to watch on TV old, new and current! Most of these days it is reality TV I watch however I watch McGyver and Hawaii 5-O I watch that is non Reality TV I watch currently, but also there are game shows I like to watch but that is for another day and another blog post. Thank you guys so much for reading today's blog and I will talk to you on tomorrow's blog post.
Have a great night!